We wish to inform you that, pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 – Code in matter of protection of personal data, the company Lingerie Turin is the Owner of the processing of personal data provided by you.
For the treatment of personal data means their collection, registration, organization, conservation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
These data will be processed by the Company Lingerie Turin in relation to its requests:
– to execute the requested service or to one or more requested operations;
– to perform legal obligations;
The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be made through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
Please also note that in relation to these treatments, you may exercise the rights of Art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no.196 (article whose text is below).
Further information regarding the treatment and communication of personal data may be requested, in writing, to the Company Lingerie Turin by e-mail at the address info @lingerietorino .it
The Legislative decree of 30 June 2003, n.196, art. 7.
The right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a) the origin of personal data;
(b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) the identification details of the holder, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepted the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.
The information provided by Lingerie italy, Turin, Via dei Quartieri 2/a, 10122 Turin, To. P. iva 11291630017, hereinafter called the PROMOTER pursuant to art. 13 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 – Code in matter of protection of personal data, and articles. 13 and 14 of Reg. EU 679/2016 into force and application from the 25/05/2018, at the time of the transfer of personal data, and at the time of the request and the signing of a loyalty Card (Loyalty Card, etc.), below Card, and has the purpose of inform you about every feature of the processing of your personal data. With this it should be noted that the personal data provided by You, acquired at the time of the signing of the Card or otherwise acquired in the course of the use of the aforementioned Card, they will all be processed in compliance with the law and the fundamental principles of fairness, legality, limitation, necessity, transparency, quality, proportionality and, in any case, in compliance with the applicable standards of protection of the Privacy and security of data.
1. The data collected and the processed data (what data do we use?) For the release of the Card, however, for its use, the PROMOTER will proceed to the processing of His personal data, only common-type (does not have to be treated data of another class, sensitive in nature, judicial, genetic, etc.), in particular, personal data (such as name, surname, domicile, sex, date and place of birth) and contact details (such as the telephone and mobile, e-mail address) that You provide at the time of signing the request for release of the Card is, possibly, at the time of use of the same. In the course of the use of the Card will be acquired and processed personal data, always of a general nature, relating to the use of the same, for example relating to the amount spent, the date and time at which you will proceed to the payment. In any case, will not be acquired, the data relating to the goods and/or services purchased from the PROMOTER or partner, unless the good or service is not inferable from the exercise at which it is aimed (e.g. cinema, fuel, etc.).
2. The purposes of the processing (why we process your personal data?) and related procedures (how are data collected?) The collected personal data may be processed only by the owner and, in the case where the Card is performed at partner shops, also from the latter, only for the purpose of reload points/credit given for having purchased goods or services from the same.
The processing of personal data will be processed using instruments that are mainly automated with a logic aimed at the achievement of the aims of the treatment and, in any case, in order to ensure its security and confidentiality. The most will be treated with traditional methods (paper) the results of statistical surveys, having for their object only the data of agglomerations, which do not allow the identification of the individual concerned.
The treatment of the data will be in any case intended only for the conduct of the following activities:
(a) release of the Card, the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the subscription of the Regulation for the use of the above-mentioned Cards, as well as managing the necessary activities to enable the best use of the services of the PROMOTER, and the recognition of any discounts and promotions from the PROMOTER, the recognition of the credit related to the use of the same Card, as well as the possible offer and the sending of prizes and access to other ancillary services usable by the Card;
(b) enter, subject to Your prior express written consent, of commercial communications relating to products or services of the owner (PROMOTER), the sending of newsletters and advertising material, greetings and/or messages based on the personal data processed, also by distance communication techniques of automated (SMS, MMS, faxes, phone calls and automated e-mail, notifications, applications, app, and web); (c) the conduct of statistical activities, in this case, by extracting only the aggregated data (e.g. number of purchases made, possibly divided to time slots, or temporal backgrounds of the customers, etc.).
3. Nature of the conferment of the data (it is compulsory to provide the personal data requested?) and the consequences in case of rejection (what happens in the case where the waste to provide the data requested?) For purposes relating to the release of the Card, the provision of personal and contact details (at least e-mail address) is optional, but it is a necessary condition for the release of the Card, and this both for the identification of the customer, both for the sending of access credentials, so that the refusal to disclose it would result in the inability to proceed to his release. Otherwise, the refusal to provide the cell phone number would not involve any prejudicial consequence, and would still let the release of the Card but prevents the PROMOTER to send SMS, MMS merely informative nature, in the case, has been issued the relevant consent, for promotional. The personal data will not be used for the purposes of profiling the customer and his consumption habits.
4. Communication and dissemination of data (who can come to knowledge of your personal data?) The personal data will not in any circumstances be disseminated (any statistics would be, at most, disseminated in a way “aggregate”, and then without any reference to the “code”). The data processing will be carried out by the employee and/or collaborator of the PROMOTER and/or by natural or legal persons from this specifically identified as persons in charge of the treatment. The data itself may thus come to knowledge of the external natural or legal persons to whom the owner decides to use for the carrying out of activities prodromic are accessory and instrumental to the use and management of the Card and the provision of the services and benefits attached to it. Your data may be communicated only to persons affiliated with the holder in which the Card will be used for the sole purpose of enabling you the use of the Card.
6. The rights of the person concerned (article 7, Privacy Code) and how to exercise them pursuant To Reg. EU 679/2016 and art. referred to in it, She has the right to know, in every moment, which are the data processed by our company. The above rule also attaches the right to know where they come from the data processed, the purpose, the logic and the methods of treatment. She also has the right to request the updating, rectification or integration of data as well as ask for their cancellation (or their transformation into anonymous form or the block of the treatment as well as the right to request, in the case of a modification of the same, that the holder communicates this requirement to the subjects to whom the data had been previously communicated. She also enjoys the right to object to only one of the processing operations and, in any case, to object to the processing carried out for the purpose of marketing or for carrying out market research, even where it has previously given his consent. To exercise this right may send a notice to the contacts of the holder of the treatment (the PROMOTER), or according to the mode deemed most appropriate, however, in compliance with the Reg. EU 679/2016. The it is noted that the PROMOTER has not designated any person responsible of the treatment.